You can use aromatherapy in mouthwash.
A few essential oils are equipped to counter bad breath, ease the pain of toothache, treat canker sores and sore throats.
If you suffer from any of these problems, use an aromatherapy gargle or mouthwash. Since many of essential oils are free of harmful side-effects that the chemical mouthwashes have, you can use these mouthwashes very safely.
The most efficient way of making a mouthwash is .
1. Add 1-2 drops of essential oils to two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar.
2. Add this mixture to a cup or a glass.
3. Stir this mixture well to disperse the essential oil.
4. Fill this glass with warm water and stir again.
5. Gargle and/or rinse with this mixture.
6. Use this mixture 2-3 times daily.